1) special education for children with disabilities in our classroom and in the home
2) physical therapy in the classroom, home and local swimming pool
3) adaptive equipment including wheelchairs, crutches, walkers, standers
4) support for children integrated into public and private schools
5) opportunities for inclusion
6) vocational training to youth with disabilities
7) training to local staff and parents in strategies to support the development of children and youth with disabilities
CIELO de Amor was founded in October 2014 and is located in La Concepción, in the state of Masaya, Nicaragua. We are a non-profit organization. Our 501(C)(3) status is approved and contributions are officially tax deductible in the USA.